Thursday, August 19, 2010

Market Day

On Sunday Callum and I went for a walk down to the local produce market. I love seeing all the goodies and talking to people.
There was a great stall that i havent seen there before, selling great little wooden toys and puzzles.
Callum picked out this train




and a caterpillar puzzle that came ion its own little bag




I hope they come back again! I treated myself to my favourite Sunday market snack, little balls of minced organic dried fruit covered in dark chocolate mmm yummy

next we walked down to my parents house to show them our treasures and went passed this beautiful tree





I love Sundays

1 comment:

  1. yay for markets, great finds! callum looks pretty pleased with his new toys. what a wierd and wonderful tree coverd in pom poms

    ReplyDelete